Chrystie Watson | Stoic Leadership in the Modern Workforce
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Chrystie Watson is the founder of Learn Leadership and founder and director of Learn Global Pty Ltd. Chrystie worked in leadership roles within the higher education sector for twelve years. Having held board directorships and national network chair positions, Chrystie has extensive experience in the area of leadership and professional development, applying her experience within client organisations and with individuals to develop leadership capabilities.
Chrystie’s formal qualifications include:
- Graduate Certificate of Research Methods;
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting);
- Bachelor of Marine Science;
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors Course; and
- is currently undertaking her PhD in the area of leadership development.
LEADERSHIP SURVEY: https://jcubusiness.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5yyr1puFLnwXnQV?fbclid=IwAR1d8ogYaV8OFNoaEKWxhgrCbpH2mxLQiW7Nbx5Ap9lNa103xdzMmdAq7ww