Dirk Mahling | Fate, Providence, the Soul & Universal Nature
About Our Guest
- Faculty member at the College of Stoic Philosophers (FCSP)
- Professor Emeritus, Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Fulbright Scholar
- Licensed Psychologist, Germany
- Licensed Autogenic Training/Meditation Councellor
- Go-Dan (5th degree black belt) in Aikido, Instructor
- Certified Advanced Hanggliding Instructor; USHGA
- Officer of the reserve in the German Army
- Frigga's Web Association, Trustee; USA
- CIO in Fortune 500 Utility Companies in the USA
- Published author in peer reviewed books and journals on Cognitive Science
- Speaker and author on digital transformation in the utility industry
Hi, I'm Simon. Thanks so much for listening to the show!
When I'm not podcasting or gallivanting around local trails and mountains, I'm helping people to achieve clarity, direction and greater results by aligning them with the person who they know they could be and should be.
If you feel like you could use some help with moving closer towards your own personal ideal, then feel free to book a free initial consultation with me via the link below. Otherwise, you can also head to my YouTube channel for more interviews, my instagram, the Practical Stoic Mastermind on Facebook, or my Patreon community where you'll gain access to weekly virtual meetups with like-minded seekers. See you there!